The OPAF Origin Story
Since the first enrolled patient in March 2017, OPAF has helped over 81,000 patients with 300,000 prescriptions shipped.
What started as an independent entity funded by donations from Otsuka America Pharmaceuticals, Inc., has become the OPAF of today: an independent organization committed to the mental, emotional, and physical well-being of patients and their caregivers throughout their health journey.
The OPAF Vision
We recognize that patients face unique challenges that negatively impact their health journey. We envision a foundation of excellence that focuses on providing free health and wellness solutions that recognize the breadth of patient needs and allows them to live healthier lives.
The OPAF Mission
Our mission is to improve the health & wellness for eligible patients by:
- Providing free Otsuka American Pharmaceutical, Inc. and US affiliate corporations medications and supplements
- Reducing barriers to healthy living.
- Finding solutions and local resources which help enable patients along their health journeys.
The OPAF Values
To accomplish our mission, we exemplify:
- Being compassionate to patients’ needs.
- Being innovative in our commitment to find solutions that help reduce barriers for patients.
- Being committed to having a positive impact on patients’ health and well being.